CareersHere at ZALORA, we aim to bring the latest fashion trends right to your doorstep. Due to the ever-changing demands of the fashion industry and the constant new challenges, we are always searching for talent to help us reach our goals.
You would have the chance to work with a group of highly innovative, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals committed to redefining the online shopping experience.
If you believe that you have what it takes to be part of the future leader of fashion retailing, we would most certainly like to hear from you!
E-mail us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below a list of available position/s:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Visual Art, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Others or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in new technologies, such as: Adobe Flash, Adobe Director, Adobe Dreamweaver, web Programming, CMS Software, Adobe Primier, Sound Forge and In Design Dreamweaver
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral)
- Preferably with a minimum (1) year working experience in the related field, Fresh graduate with good scholastic record may be considered
- Detail oriented and can work under pressure
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City
- Able to relate well with people from different levels and maintain relationship with clients
For interested applicants, kindly submit your resume and portfolio to this email: email@example.com.
Senior and Junior Buyers
- Women's Shoes
- Men's Shoes
- Kid’s Shoes
- Women’s Apparel
- Kid's Apparel
- Athletic Apparel
- Plus Sizes Apparel
- Men’s Accessories
- Home & Living
- Beauty Products
Marketing & IT
Marketing Deal Makers
PET (Product Editing Tool) Executive
Human Resources - Recruiter
Human Resources Assistant