- Promo period is from November 15, 2019 - January 31, 2020
- This promo is open to all ZALORA customers who:
- Purchase a minimum of P1,500 on ZALORA using the voucher code BIGFEVER which will earn the customer one (1) chance to win the grand prize of (50,000 AAB PTS) (4) Consolation Prizes of (30,000 PTS AAB PTS)
- Purchase a minimum of P1,500 on ZALORA using the voucher code BIGFEVER to get a 25% discount and check out using RCBC AirAsia Credit Card which will earn the customer two (2) entries to win the grand prize.
- Have an existing AirAsia BIG member ID which the customer will enter upon checkout.
- To be eligible for the Draw, the individual must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be Philippine citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines;
- Must be legal age of 21 years old and above;
- Must not be an employee of ZALORA Philippines, Air Asia Philippines or any of its related partners for this draw, their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity and any other party who are directly involved in organizing, promoting or conducting the draw.
- All orders made using the BIGFEVER voucher code must be valid complete orders and must be made by 11:59PM January 31, 2020 in order to qualify for the raffle ticket(s). Cancelled or fully returned or refunded orders will be disqualified.
- Deadline to earn a raffle entry for a chance to win the prize is until 11:59PM January 31, 2020.
- All employees of ZALORA Philippines or Air Asia Philippines or any of its related partners for this draw, any other party who are directly involved in organizing promoting or conducting the Draw and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
- The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
II. Raffle Draw and Prize:
- Raffle winners will be contacted by ZALORA via email after the final draw date. A person can only win once. If the name is drawn more than once, the winner will get the prize with the higher value.
- Raffle draw will be held at the ZALORA Philippines head office at B7 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig on February 2020 in the presence of representatives from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
- ZALORA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. The winner’s order (via the ZALORA website or ZALORA app using the codes stated in item 2 and 3 of the Promo Mechanics) should be a valid complete order, with no cancellations, returns and refunds.
- Raffle prizes: (4) 30,000 and (1) 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points will be credited into the winner’s AirAsia BIG account within fourteen (14) working days after the draw. The winner/s must have a valid AirAsia BIG account/s in order to receive the 30,000 or 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points
- At the time of fulfillment of 30,000 or 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points, the winner must fulfill all promotional conditions otherwise they will be disqualified from participating or receiving the 30,000 or 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points under this Promotion.
- The 30,000 or 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. ZALORA and AirAsia BIG Loyalty Programme will not entertain any request from the winner to give or credit the AirAsia BIG Points to a third party’s AirAsia BIG account.
- Any query and/or dispute on the usage of the AirAsia BIG Points must be directed to, and resolved directly with AirAsia BIG.
- The validity of the 30,000 or 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points is for a period of thirty six (36) months from the date of depositing the 30,000 or 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points into the winner’s AirAsia BIG Account.
- The BIG Points required to earn a Redeemed Flight on AirAsia will be available on a seat-and-flight-specific basis. The number of BIG Points required to earn Redeemed Flight may change at any time until the booking is confirmed and BIG Points are applied as payment for the Redeemed Flight. Any change to the booking may result in a change in the fare amount as required and may also have associated fees. If you do not board your Redeemed Flight and fail to cancel prior to departure, all BIG Points used in connection with the Redeemed Flight will be forfeited
- Redeemed Flight must be done online at http://www.airasiabig.com
- AirAsia reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify the amount of BIG Points required to redeem Award Flight.
- Once a Redeemed Flight is booked using BIG Points, it may not be cancelled or change name prior to scheduled departure.
- BIG Points are eligible for redemption only for flights operated and marketed by AirAsia.
- AirAsia BIG Loyalty Members are responsible for all taxes and fees applicable to Redeemed Flights, including without limitation: Airport or Passenger Facility Charges, Service Fees, Convenience Fees, and other taxes and fees. All taxes and fees must be paid at the time of purchase.
- Any change of Redeemed Flight or upgrades can be done at AirAsia.com/ManageMyBooking
- In the case of any dispute relating to Redeemed Flights, BIG member must make report at http://www.airasiabig.com.
- The Redeemed Flight is subject to AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
Claiming and Notification:
- Raffle draw winner will be notified by ZALORA through registered mail. ZALORA will also notify the winner via email and/or SMS.
- The winner shall claim the prize at ZALORA head office, B7 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Redemption period shall be within 60 days from the receipt of notification. If the prize is not claimed within the stipulated period, ZALORA reserves the right to draw another winner from the list of reserve winners with prior DTI approval. Reserve winner will be given sixty (60) days from receipt of notification to claim the prize. After the 60-days claiming period, unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of ZALORA with prior DTI approval.
- Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present the registered mail and two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D. (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID) and proof of citizenship (valid Passport or Birth Certificate). If there is any discrepancy between the winning entry and the documents produced for verification, the entry will be deemed as disqualified
- Requirements of winner’s representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, the original copy of the registered mail, photocopy of the representative and winner’s valid identification (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID) and proof of citizenship (valid Passport or Birth Certificate). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification.
- By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of ZALORA relating to the draw. The winner agrees that ZALORA may publicize the name and photograph of the winner in such mode and manner as ZALORA considers fit. The winner's name may be published on ZALORA & Air Asia BIG’s website & social media channels. The channels provided are not exhaustive and there may be other publicity channels.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-21885 Series of 2019