BF Jade E-Services Phils. Inc., (ZALORA Philippines) maintains this web site ("Web Site") and is responsible for this promotion. You can access and use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use ("Terms and Conditions") without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without BF Jade E-Services Phils. Inc.’s written permission. BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc. reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotions mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
- Voucher Code is valid only on the first order made by each New Customer
- 20% Commission is valid only on the first order by a New Customer. Brand Ambassadors will earn 8% of subsequent orders made by the same customer within the next 60 days.
- Brand Ambassadors can earn a maximum of P1,000 for each successful order that the referred customer made.
- Brand Ambassadors need to accumulate a minimum commission of P1,000 in their accounts before they can cash out.
- Commissions will not be paid on the purchase of non-sale items, listed here.
- Voucher codes are not valid on non-sale items, listed here.
- Brand Ambassadors cannot bid for ZALORA terms for online paid marketing.
- Brand Ambassadors cannot post their Voucher Codes on public places except on their personal social media platforms and personal websites.
- In view of ZALORA’s 30-day return policy, commissions will only be paid 40 days after an order has been successfully delivered. No commissions will be paid if customers cancel/refund orders within 30 days.
- Fraudulent activities will not be tolerated and are grounds for forfeit of any and all payouts earned.
- ZALORA will not be liable for employment liability clauses.
- ZALORA will retain the right to terminate a Brand Ambassador or withhold payment within reason.
- Customers cannot participate in more than one ZALORA referral program at any given time.
- Due to a request from Nike, Brand Ambassadors are no longer allowed to promote their unique codes in association with the Nike on any public channel including personal social media platforms.
- Creating and representing yourself as an official ZALORA account using ZALORA branding on any Social Media Account is prohibited.
- Brand Ambassadors are prohibited from using their BAP Code for their own personal use.
- All BAP Commission (wire transfer and store credit) shall be subject to 10% Expanded Withholding Tax to comply with Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) regulations. The tax will be remitted to BIR by ZALORA on behalf of the Brand Ambassador. The effective commission level for new customers is 18%, and 7.2% for succeeding orders within 60 days.
- Brand Ambassadors are prohibited from encouraging customers to create new accounts on ZALORA to avail of the BAP discount. Brand Ambassadors found to be in violation of this policy may face suspension of their account and forfeiture of commission earned.
ZALORA Philippines reserves its right to terminate a Brand Ambassador or withhold payment for, amongst other reasons, fraudulent activities. For avoidance of doubt, a fraudulent activity shall include, but not be limited to, the following situations:-
- A Brand Ambassador creates multiple accounts on the ZALORA PH web site to redeem commissions via his or her own code. Please note that commissions will only be earned and paid on the first ZALORA account created by a customer or user using the Brand Ambassador’s code.
- A Brand Ambassador places orders on behalf of other customers or users. Please note that the re-selling of items purchased using promotional codes from the Brand Ambassador Programme is strictly prohibited . Each customer or user must create its own account in order for a Brand Ambassador to earn commissions.
- BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc. cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Program or as a result of entering the Program or accepting any prize. BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc. is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Program.
- By entering the Program or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc. its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Program and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering the Program, You agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc.’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted on the Program entry form, without compensation, for BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc.’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of your answers to the questions and/or tie breaker for BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc.’s promotional and marketing purposes.
- in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc. or obtained by BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc. from her/him pursuant to this application:
- she/he is authorised to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc. as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to BF Jade E-Services Phils., Inc.’s external agencies or third parties)
- Provision of Information to Third Parties - We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to "opt in" to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
- Updating or Removing Information - You may notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within ten (10) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
Application processWhat are the requirements for the Brand Ambassador Program?
- We need an address, mobile phone number and birthday. You also need to answer a question on what will make you a successful ZALORA Brand Ambassador!
How long until I get approved?
- We have to review your application, so expect to be a ZALORA Brand Ambassador within 1-3 days of application if you are approved!
Promoting your BAP codeWhere can I share my BAP code on social media?
- As a general rule, you can promote your code to anyone and any space, as long as it isn’t considered as spam, or the social media accounts that you use are personally
yours. For more information, see http://www.zalora.com.ph/BAP/policies/
Can I share it to my friends and family outside of social media?
Using the BAP code for customersHow many times can my customer use my BAP code?
- BAP codes are applicable only to new customers and are for one-time use only.
Is there a minimum spending amount to use the code?
- No minimum spend!
Is the coupon code applicable on all items?
- Coupon code is not valid on marketplace items and non-sale items listed here.
Can the coupon code be used on discounted items?
- Yes, Brand Ambassador’s coupon code is applicable on discounted items (excluding Marketplace items and non-sale items listed here.
Redeeming your commissionHow is the commission computed?
- The commission earned is derived by applying a 20% rate on the customer’s paid price for the order. This excludes non-sale items listed here.
- You may also earn 8% commission for succeeding orders of your customer within 60 days of their first purchase.
- A 10% withholding tax is applicable to all earned commission. This means that the effective commission is 18% for new customers, and 7.2% for succeeding orders of your customer within 60 days of their first purchase. You may find more information here
When can I redeem my commission?
- Commission can be redeemed 40 days after the successful order of your customer is made. You will need a minimum amount of Php1,000 in your “Available Amount” to
be able to request for a payout by clicking on the Redeem button.
Why can’t I click on the redeem button?
- You need to have an “Available Amount” of Php1,000 to redeem. The amount becomes available after 40 days of the customer sale. You can’t click on the redeem
button if your Available Amount is below Php1,000.
How is the commission computed?
- The commission earned is derived by applying a 20% rate on the customer’s paid price for the order. This excludes non-sale items listed here
- You may also earn 8% commission for succeeding orders of your customer within 60 days of their first purchase.
Why haven’t I received the payout for my redeemed commission yet?
- Commissions redeemed via store credit are usually paid out on Mondays, and bank transfers deposited within 7 business days of payout request. Commissions are paid
out within 15 business days from when request is made.
Can I change the method of receiving my payout?
- The payout method redemption cannot be changed, unless information is invalid (ex. Wrong account number, or wrong account details).
If I chose store credit for redeeming my commission, will this be sent via email or will it be automatically added to my ZALORA account?
- The store credit code is emailed to you directly.
For wire transfer pay outs, how can I update my bank details?
- Kindly email your bank details to BAP@ph.zalora.com with a header of "updated bank details
Is there a limit to the amount of commission I can earn per order?
- Brand ambassadors can earn a maximum of Php1,000 from each successful order.
Do my customers need to use the coupon code during subsequent purchases in order for me to earn commission from their subsequent orders?
- No, your customer does not need to use coupon code again during check out as they have already been associated with you after their first purchase.