Shop on ZALORA using your BPI Credit or Prepaid Card to get 20% off, minimum spend Php 1,000 and a chance to win a one (1) of five (5) shopping sprees from ZALORA!
Promotion Period:November 9, 2017 – December 31, 2017. Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Promo period is from November 9, 2017 – December 31, 2017.
- Promo is open to all BPI Credit and Prepaid Cardholders in good credit standing who:
- Will purchase on ZALORA using the promo code BPIHOLIDAY within the promotion period.
- The said voucher code BPIHOLIDAY entitles the BPI Cardholder to 20% discount for a minimum spend of Php 1,000 on ZALORA in a single purchase.
- The said voucher code is subject to Terms and Conditions detailed in Item #11.
- How to avail of discount:
- Log-on to http://www.zalora.com.ph or the ZALORA mobile app.
- Click on Shop Women or Shop Men to begin.
- Select product categories.
- Select product.
- Select size and click on “Add to Bag”.
- Once finished, click CHECKOUT NOW to proceed.
- Log in or Register by Signing in via Facebook. Input Customer Information such as name, phone number and delivery address.
- Select Payment Method (Credit / Prepaid Card and add card information)
- Click “Have a promo code? Enter it here”.
- Enter promo code BPIHOLIDAY then click APPLY
- Discount will be deducted from subtotal.
- Click “Order Now” to finalize order
- A customer can earn more than one entry provided that he / she meets the requirements stated above.
- Five (5) winners of Php 10,000 ZALORA Gift Certificates each
- The abovementioned prize is subject to Terms and Conditions detailed in Item # 12.
- To be eligible for the Draw, the participant must fulfill the following additional criteria:
- All orders following the above mechanics must be valid and complete ZALORA orders. Cancelled, returned, and fully refunded ZALORA orders will be disqualified.
- A participant can only win once.
- Deadline to earn raffle entry/entries for a chance to win the prize is until 11:59 PM of December 31, 2017.
- Raffle draw will be held on January 5, 2018 at 3:00 PM at the ZALORA Philippines head office at Level 2, Building B7, Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City with the presence of representatives from Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), BPI and ZALORA Philippines.
- ZALORA Philippines and BPI reserve the right, in concurrence with Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), to reject a participant if he / she is unable to satisfy the conditions set out in these promo mechanics.
- Raffle draw winners will be notified by ZALORA Philippines through registered mail, email, and phone call.
- Winner must submit the original official notification letter; and present two (2) valid government issued IDs (i.e., SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID) and one (1) proof of citizenship (valid Passport or Birth Certificate).
- The ZALORA voucher code BPIHOLIDAY is applicable to participating brands except for brands and categories found on www.zalora.com.ph/faq-non-sale/.
- The terms and conditions of the prizes are as follows:
- Raffle prizes are transferrable but cannot be exchanged for nor redeemed as cash or other items.
- Raffle prizes are transferrable provided that the winner provides the following: written endorsement letter and photocopy of passport or a valid government-issued ID with specimen signature. The said requirements must be submitted to ZALORA Philippines. The nominated recipient of the prize must be able to satisfy the requirements for claiming the prize.
- By participating in the raffle, the winners agree to cooperate and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of ZALORA Philippines and BPI relating to the draw. The winners agree that ZALORA Philippines and BPI may publicize the name and photograph of the winners in such mode and manner as ZALORA Philippines and BPI consider fit. Winners’ names and photographs may also be publicized in such mode and manners as ZALORA Philippines and BPI consider fit, such as but not limited to, ZALORA Philippines’ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ZaloraPH), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/zaloraph), and Twitter (https://twitter.com/zaloraph); and BPI Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bpi/). The links provided are not exhaustive and there may be other publicity channels.
- The schedule and location of awarding shall be agreed upon by the sponsor and the winner.
- If the winner is unable to claim the prize, a representative must present the following documents: letter of authorization duly signed by the winner nominating the representative as the acknowledged recipient on behalf of the winner, two (2) original government issued IDs of the winner (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, Passport), and two (2) original IDs (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID, Passport) of the authorized representative.
- Prizes not claimed after sixty (60) days from receipt of notification will be forfeited in favor of ZALORA upon approval of DTI.
- ZALORA Philippines and BPI reserve the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. ZALORA Philippines will verify the winner’s order (via the ZALORA website or ZALORA app), whereas the order should be a valid complete order, with no cancellations, returns and refunds. BPI will verify the BPI Credit or Prepaid Card account, whereas the said account must be exist and must be in good standing for the duration of the promotion and the 60 day redemption period.
- Employees of ZALORA Philippines and BPI including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.