1. What is store credit and how do I get it?
There are 2 ways you may receive store credit:
- 1. As reimbursement of the money you paid for an order you have cancelled or returned:
For paid orders that you have cancelled or returned, you can of course request a refund. We process refunds via store credits that you can use to pay for future orders. Once your refund is processed, your store credit will be automatically available in My Wallet, which is your ZALORA online Wallet. Simply place a new order and your My Wallet credit will be automatically deducted. You will also get an email notification once your store credit has been added to My Wallet.
- 2. From gift cards – Enter your gift card code at My Wallet (under My Account) to add it to your wallet credit.
Available store credits can be used immediately in your future purchases. The My Wallet credit will be automatically deducted at checkout.
2. Can I use my discount/promo/voucher code together with store credit?
Yes! Any available store credit in My Wallet is automatically applied to your order. The store credit in My Wallet will be applied after discounts, taxes, and shipping fee on the cart page, as well as on the check-out page, your store credit is sufficient, no further charges will occur.
If you wish to use a discount code for your order as well, follow these steps:
1. Click Order Now
2. Enter the coupon code in the text field next to the total amount at the right hand side.
3. Click on Use Coupon