Promotion Title: NESCAFÉ GOLD 3in1: Gold Picks Promo
Promotion Period: December 10, 2012 – February 28, 2013
ELIGIBILITY OF PARTICIPATION
- 1. Open to Filipino citizens or persons residing in the Philippines for at least one (1) year and at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of joining.
- 2. Employees of Nestlé Philippines Inc. (NPI), MRM Worldwide., hereinafter the “organizers of the promotion” and other official media partners and sponsors and their relatives up to the fourth degree of consanguinity and affinity are disqualified from joining.
- 3. By joining and participating in the “NESCAFÉ GOLD 3in1: Gold Picks Promo” (the “promotion”), those qualified and interested to join the promotion (the “participant/s”) hereby confirm, agree and acknowledge that:
- He or she has read the full mechanics of this promotion and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of the same;
- Organizers of the promotion have the right to identify him or her as a participant or a winner in the promotion and communicate the same at any time, in any territory and through any medium of release (mass media, digital media, etc.)
- He or she shall hold organizers of the promotion free and harmless from any and all claims, suits and actions for damages or liabilities that may be brought by other persons, natural or juridical, in connection with his/her participation in this promotion as well as the statements and declarations made by participant in relation to the promotion;
- Organizers of the promotion may, without further compensation to participant: (a) reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, make available and/or communicate to the public, exhibit, or broadcast any material or information regarding this promotion by any means or media without restriction of any kind as to quantity, purpose or time, whether commercial or otherwise, or to any country or territory in the world; and (b) authorize any of the above activities;
- Organizers of the promotion shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, reproduction and/or adaptations by third parties of any material or information regarding this promotion; and
- 4. The promotion period is from 10 December 2012 until 28 February 2013 only.
DESCRIPTION OF PROCEDURES:
A. How to Join:
- 2. Inside the NESCAFÉ Gold Picks Promo (the “promotion”), qualified and interested buyers who would like to join the promotion (the “participant”) will be required to read and agree to abide by the full mechanics of the promotion before they can be allowed to join the same. The participants shall be asked to purchase any of the items within the Gold Picks list. Once they have decided to checkout or purchase the item/s from their shopping cart, the participant needs to fill out the necessary details in order to have the item/s delivered to his/her delivery address. Below are the necessary details needed upon checkout:
- Phone Number
- Payment Method: Credit Card/Paypal/GCASH/Cash on Delivery/Bank Deposit; and
- Order Confirmation
- 3. Once the transaction has been successfully confirmed by the buyer, Zalora, will send a confirmation thru the nominated email address of the buyer that his/her purchase has been shipped. Zalora will automatically deliver as well one (1) FREE sample of a NESCAFÉ GOLD 3in1 doypack (with 5 sachets inside), together with the purchased item from Gold Picks to the specified delivery address.
- 4. The free delivery service (c/o Zalora) will take within 24-28 hours upon received request from the buyer. One (1) delivered transaction (regardless of how many items are purchased) is equivalent to one (1) FREE sample of NESCAFÉ GOLD 3in1 doypack. However, for the participants who are able to buy a minimum purchase of ₱1,000 from the Gold Picks, they will also be qualified to receive a ₱500 worth of voucher from Zalora which can be used from the Gold Picks.
- 5. The Zalora website (http://zalora.com.ph) is provided on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis and NPI gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise including warranties or representations that materials found on the links therein, including those provided by the participants will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely or non-infringing upon third party rights; that access to the links found therein, including those provided by the participants will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the links found therein, including those provided by the participants will be secure; or that any advice or opinion obtained from links found therein, including those provided by the participants, is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are expressly disclaimed.
- 6. During the duration and at any stage of the promotion, organizers of the promotion may disqualify participants who fail to qualify with the qualifications specified in these mechanics and their decision on the matter is final.
B. How to Receive the Item/Sample
- 1. Participants will automatically get the FREE NESCAFÉ GOLD 3in1 doypack sample together with the delivered item the buyer purchased from Gold Picks.
- 2. Participants who are able to purchase a minimum amount of ₱1,000 in one (1) transaction from Gold Picks will also get a ₱500 worth of voucher from Zalora that can be consumed from the next transaction in the Gold Picks.
- 3. All the FREE NESCAFÉ GOLD 3in1 doypack samples are non-transferable and not convertible to cash.
- 4. Organizers of the promotion will assume all applicable taxes on the prize.
- 1. Organizers of the promotion assume no responsibility for:
- a. Any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information on the website/s herein caused by any third party, i.e., website users, hackers, among others, or caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the conduct of the promotion.
- b. Any technical, hardware or software failure of any kind, for lost network connections, garbled computer transmissions, and other problems or technical malfunctions in the conduct of this promotion.
- c. Any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of the email addresses used in this promotion.
- d. Any error, omission, corruption, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of any of the submissions of the participants under this promotion or other similar instances that may occur in connection with or in relation to this promotion.
- 2. NPI, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies or its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives or agents shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of any access to and use of the NESCAFÉ Gold Picks campaign. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, everything on the foregoing website/s herein are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose or use or non-infringement.
- 3. Organizers of the promotion shall be entitled to cancel, discontinue or suspend this promotion on the basis of the occurrence of force majeure events or any event beyond the control of the organizers of the promotion that will not make it possible for them to continue with the conduct of the promotion without affecting the fairness and integrity of the same, including but not limited to the following:
- a. Programs are not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering;
- b. Unauthorized intervention;
- c. Technical failures;
- d. Technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment and software;
- e. Failure of any e-mail account to transmit message/s to the organizers of the promotion on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website;
- f. Injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person's computer due to or resulting from participating in the promotion or downloading any materials from the website/s; or
- g. Any other causes which would corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, and integrity of selecting the participants in this promotion.
The decision of the organizers of the promotion to cancel, discontinue or suspend this promotion on the basis of the foregoing is absolute and final and they will not engage in any dialogue with any person regarding such decision.