Terms and Conditions
- Promo Period is from October 27 to October 31, 2016
- The promo is open to all ZALORA customer who purchase using the code SPOOKTACULARWEEK
- Customers who purchase a minimum of P1500 using the code SPOOKTACULARWEEK
- Using the code SPOOKTACULARWEEK allows the customers to enjoy 25% off on the purchase in the ZALORA Pop-up Store with a minimum spend of P1500 from Oct 27, 2016 – October 31, 2016
- Each transaction will qualify the customer to one (1) raffle ticket if and when registered.
- The more entries a customer would send, the more chances of winning.
- To be eligible for the Draw, the individual must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be Filipino citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines;
- Must be legal age of 18 years old and above;
- Must not be an employee of ZALORA, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity.
- Deadline to earn a raffle entry to the raffle draw is as Oct 31, 2016 11:59 PM.
- By purchasing from ZALORA, customers agree for ZALORA to collect their information for the purposes of contacting them regarding the raffle promo. All participants in Birthday raffle agree for ZALORA to collect, use and disclose his or her respective personal information for the purpose of facilitating his or her participation and providing him or her with information on the draw.
- The promo organizer’s decision with regard to the Promo Mechanics, winners and prizes, with the concurrence of DTI, is final.
RAFFLE DRAW AND PRIZE
- There will be (2) winners of P3,000 worth of shopping spree from the ZALORA Pop-Up
- A winner can only win once during the duration of the campaign
- Raffle draw will be held at the ZALORA Philippines head office at B7 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, and Taguig on October 17, 2016 at 4:00 PM with the presence of representatives from the ZALORA Pop-Up Store and the Department of Trade Industry (DTI)
- ZALORA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winning entry. The winner’s order should be a valid complete order, with no cancellations, returns and refunds
CLAIMING AND NOTIFICATION
- Raffle draw winners will be notified by ZALORA through ZALORA Postings on Facebook and Instagram. ZALORA will also notify the winner via registered mail, email and telephone call.
- The winners shall claim the prize at ZALORA head office, B7 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, and Taguig. Redemption period shall be within 60 days from receipt notification. If the prize is not claimed within the stipulated period, ZALORA reserves the right to draw another winner from the list of reserve winners with prior DTI approval. Reserve winner will be given sixty (60) days upon notification to claim the prize. After the 60-days claiming period, unclaimed prize will be forfeited in favor of ZALORA with prior DTI approval.
- Upon claiming his/her prize, winner must present the registered mail and two (2) valid forms of identification or government-issued I.D. (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID) and proof of citizenship (valid Passport or Birth Certificate).
- Requirements of winner’s representative in claiming the prize – an authorization letter from the winner, the original copy of the registered mail, photocopy of the representative and winner’s valid identification (SSS, Unified Multi-Purpose ID, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID) and proof of citizenship (valid Passport or Birth Certificate). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification.
- By participating in the raffle, the winner agrees to cooperate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of ZALORA relating to the draw. The winner agrees that ZALORA may publicize the name and photograph of the winner in such mode and manner as ZALORA considers fit. The winner's name may be published on ZALORA’s website & social media channels - ZALORA: Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ZaloraPH), Instagram (https://instagram.com/zaloraph/), and Twitter (https://twitter.com/zaloraph). The links provided are not exhaustive and there may be other publicity channels.
PER DTI FTEB Permit No. xxxx Series of 2016